Friday, March 21, 2008

Old School Pop: Beverly Hills 90210



Can you feel it!!!!??? Doesn't the photo make you feel 90s nostlagic (happy)?! I don't know about you, but when I heard they are doing a 90210 remake, I was well, ecstatic (not exactly because of the new show, but more from the thought that Hollywould felt the same craving for some old school angst-filled,teenage drama.I've been looking for a dvd copy of this show for months!!). Any tv-addicted twentysomethings would know that before Dawson's Creek, The OC, One Tree Hill, this zip code ruled the scandalous high school tv world!!

BRENDA forever!

1 comment:

Elijah said...

I strongly recommend this show to anyone who is interested in a reality based show, that is not focused on just the snobs of Beverly Hills, and is always teaching a different lesson .Download Beverly Hills tv show

you are visitor number...