Thursday, June 5, 2008

StereoLove: The Subways


I've always been a fan of indie bands and The Subways is no exception. The moment I heard 'Alright' I immediately fell in love. I love the girl and boy vocals combination! Sounds like The Donnas meets Boys Like Girls! Singing angels to my ears. It's the perfect song for a bad day! Billy Lunn (guitar and vocals) even quoted Penelope Cruz's character in Vanilla Sky to describe this song.

'Every single second is another chance for you to turn it all around.'

And their song Rock and Roll Queen...bliss! haha. Who tells you that...

You are the sun you are the only one
My heart is blue my heart is blue for you
Be my, be my little rock and roll queen


How rockstar can that get? Sorry. Sucker for rockstars here. :p

I'll try to embed the songs here later. I'll update u guys! :) For the meantime, you can check their official website and Myspace account.

No comments:

you are visitor number...