Friday, June 20, 2008

I hate to say this but Kate Middleton...

is this close to becoming a royalty (and a future queen, hmmp).

She recently witnessed her boyfriend Prince William being invested in the Order of the Garter, the world's oldest surviving chivalry, at Windsor Castle.

Her boyfriend was knighted ladies. Lucky girl! You know how hard it is to find a knight these days (chuckles). Do you have a girlfriend dating (dated) a knight? No, right? I thought so.

Anyway, I remember having this massive crush on William (William????) back in '97 or '98. Around that time, girls my age were collecting posters of Nick Carter (yes, I am referring to you, Y) or cutting out pics of Leo.

But not me.

I never wanted to be a boy band groupie. My fantasies involved Kensington Palace, a scepter, and a tiara. So I collected pictures of the future King.

Fast-forward to now, Prince William has clearly chosen a suitable Queen.

I get it. No hard feelings. Especially now, when we have much hotter royalties.

Harry.. Andrea Casigrahi.. Sigh..






No comments:

you are visitor number...