Thursday, April 17, 2008

SPOTTED: PYT shopping for Bikinis


No we're not heading to Perez-dom. I'm just channeling my inner Gossip Girl(just four more days of waiting by the way!). And yes I'm bored.

Just a bit of a background: Yesterday at work, I received yet another brain-wracking e-mail. I cannot disclose the email of course, but this is how it sort of looked like:


To: M (Manila)

Apply historical simulation approach for ___ calculation.
Split the _______ into ____ and Pure Skew ___ components. This is another tricky bit..<insert all unimaginable formula>.. Blah Blah.

Sorry it's a bit formulaic

From: S (London)

Sorry it's a bit formulaic???? Believe me it's the understatement of the year.

Don't get me wrong. I actually like brain-wracking emails, being the complete nerd that I am. I was just not in the mood for anything resembling a Math exam. Plus it was almost 7pm.
So in the hopes of finding serenity, strength and wisdom (to answer the email), I went to Rustans. Then there she was, Pretty Young Thing (PYT), browsing through racks after racks of bikini- goodness.


Who is PYT?
1. She's a starlet with a ridiculously gorgeous beach body.
2. Her surname sounds like a royalty
3. She's dating a band vocalist (who was with her shopping)
4. Bandboy is a religious boy.
5. And this is just too sweet, PYT is apparently now participating in his Church actvities.

Good for them.

That's it.

I know you love me
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm guessing it's bianca king. :P hahaha.

Anonymous said...

tramadol online can you buy tramadol over the counter usa - buy tramadol online with echeck

you are visitor number...