Sunday, April 13, 2008

Must-Click : lulamag.com

If you've been reading our previous posts, you probably know by now that I'm a complete a glossy addict. It will come as no surprise to you when I say I feel morally obligated to share every magazine treat that I know.
Published in England, Lula is a huge, almost book-like collection of whimsical pictures showing the dreamiest fashion selection . Apart from the descriptive quotes for every editorial and the interviews with quirky (almost) fashion people,the magazine does not carry much text articles. Just photos everywhere.

If you like your fashion editorials free-spirited, child-like, you will enjoy every page of this mag. It's like a compilation of Topshop and Marc jacobs ads. I don't think it's available for sale here in the Philippines. I have a back-issue copy (with Kirsten on the cover ) tha I got from Booksale.


Here are some pics from Lula's previous issues. Visit http://lulamag.com/ulamag.com/ for more images.


No comments:

you are visitor number...