Sunday, April 27, 2008

Must-Have: Gladiator Sandals (Featuring Style Twins: Gwyneth and Myself)



Oh Gwyneth! I knew it! Black skinnies, black polish and gladiator sandals. Completely predictable outfit, but still! I've always felt we have so much in common.

(That was slighty off the topic. Apologies. I just had to mention Gwyneth.)

Anyway, if her pic (my pic and insert name of your fave celeb's pic) doesn't convince you to finally give your beloved flip-flops a break, check out the latest gladiator sandals incarnation...click click click!



Admit it! Gladiator sandals have proven it's staying power. It was first seen in 2005, worn by the likes of Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss. Since then it's been re-invented in at least 101 ways. Ultra-dominatrix versions ( Ashley Olsen in Alaia). Flat, knee-high ( Chanel worn by Mary-Kate). Metallic (popular with every A-E listers known to man). Fast-forward to today, and we have the summer-perfect version: Jellies.

Pink Sandals by Givenchy and the other one is by Topshop

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are sexy shoes

Anonymous said...

Great post. I especially found it useful where you stated ... related post Gladiator Sandals

what you can to be my friend?
please add my link into your blogroll

best regards
katarashop

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

you are visitor number...