Friday, April 18, 2008

Pop-parazzi Outfit Fantasy #1 : Casual Fridays


For those people that are allowed to wear jeans to work, this outfit is for you.

1. Top - Charlotte Russ
2. Jeans- Topshop
3. Shoes- Marc by Marc Jacobs
4. Bag - Topshop
5. Stacked Bangles - Target

Added Bonus - This outfit can take you from your workstation to M Cafe in no time (for dinner and Friday drinks)!

This actually resembles my outfit today. except my top's got busy retro prints on it (in yellow of course).

And yes I'm wearing high heels, because that's almost non-negotiable if I'm planning to go out after work.

Plus I don't want the paparazzi(my imaginary enemies, haha) to catch me looking like a dwarf! Notice that except for the bag (80s-looking!) and the thin bangles, I don't accesorize much.

No comments:

you are visitor number...