Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Must Love Bootahs!

The cold weather is insane these days! But how can you complain when it promotes cell renewal for a healthy skin glow? In short, longer hours of sleep! It's the best weather ever! Welcoming Oh-Nine with a cold breeze...sweet!

Must love bootahs for this sweet weather! And so I present my latest purchases...well the first one at least. My lovely boyfriend gave the other one as his post xmas gift/pasalubong from his Singapore trip.

(L - Boots I got from a store in Haji Lane; R - Charles and Keith ankle boots from boyfriend)

Love the heels which kinda reminds me of M♥'s post on surrealist pumps last March 2008.


I love the garter-like details at the back and it looks oxford-y at the same time. This style also came out in bronze but I chose this color because I don't have a nice white pair of shoes with somewhat pointy heels yet.

Brr..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaah.must post my shoe purchases also!

Anonymous said...

goooo! can't wait. :D

Purple Ink said...

Nice!

you are visitor number...