Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First Day High for President Barack Obama!


The inauguration is over and it's time for the 44th President of the United States to rock! First day high for President Barack Obama!

I am currently watching CNN and reports say that the Wall Street is off to a good start which I believe is a good sign. He is the first African-American president to lead the United States of America and the expectations are too high. Many people believe in him. I just hope that he can live up to the expectations.

Congratulations to the President! A person who can affect change is always someone to watch out for. I pray that he affects change as much as we hope he can.

Now here's a video from Will.I.Am entitled It's A New Day. It features Obama's journey to the election and his supporters. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

you are visitor number...