Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Honda City 2009

What do you think?

I haven't seen this baby personally but it has been getting a lot of buzz. And I'm not really a big fan of the Honda City, I'm more of a Honda Civic kind of girl. But I might check this out one of these days with my car fanatico father. I might even give an honest opinion although I'm in no position to give car reviews because I can't even distinguish the difference between the older and newer models. Who cares if the headlight was changed? Or the bumper was extended? Or a spoiler was added? A lot of people do...but I kinda don't. Sorry. As long as it looks nice and it runs fast with no problemo, you got me in! :p

But I guess this is worth checking out. I've seen the site and it looks promising. It also says that this car is eco friendly (why not?):

"The new City utilizes aero-flow, LAF (linear air-fuel), and O2 sensors to monitor and control the air-fuel ratio. This reduces hazardous elements from exhaust gas while using less precious metal in the catalyst. Honda also minimizes use of lead, hexavalent chromium, and PVC, and maximizes recyclable materials."

You guys can check it out for yourselves.

http://www.citychangetherules.com/

UPDATE: Saw it on SM....and boy was it pretty! I like! I'm in luuuuuuurve! I'm a convert now. No longer a Civic girl!

Enjoy car shopping! Let's go green! :D

No comments:

you are visitor number...