Friday, January 23, 2009

Must-Click: www.chictopia.com

I've been meaning to post about this site for quite some time now. I discovered this site last year out of boredom. It reminded me of Stylehive (M♥ has a SH account) and Lookbook.nu. It's not until last night that I decided to make a post about it. My friend V has an account and she was telling me all about it. Uhm....why didn't I sign up? I myself is not sure though given that it's my favorite past time to check out fab outfits from girls all over the world from this site. And so...I signed up last night. :p But I'm too lazy to take a photo of my outfits. Haha. Maybe next time.

The great thing about this site is that you can actually showcase your outfits and label it with the corresponding brand. Plus, anyone can browse over your page, rate your outfit and leave a comment. :) Isn't it fantastic? Anyone from any part of the world does have a say on your outfit. Cool heaps! Oh, you can also link your Chictopia page to your Facebook so your friends can see what have you been wearing these days.

Got the image from V's page. (Hi V! :) hope u dont mind :D) That orange skirt is really fab! I like!

So if you're bored or just wanting to check out fashionable people click on www.chictopia.com and you'll be in for a surprise. Happy surfing! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are still mid range skills, and they improve upon other skills with additional destruction.
There is an incredible potpourri of hazardous weather underway or expected in the next 36 hours.
After all, Mitt Romney is a political dichotomy who has been
criticized in the media and by fellow candidates for his perpetually changing views and surprising frugality.


Here is my blog post - http://mswebmedia.de

you are visitor number...