Monday, July 28, 2008

Twilight Series: Breaking Dawn Countdown



Yes, the fourth and final book is coming out on August 2! I've been hooked since M posted it as a MUST-READ! And we can't hardly wait till the movie comes out on December. I can just imagine myself crying my heart out for Edward. Haha!

But I think the book will come out on August 4 here in the Philippines. 2 days delayed...but I bet it's worth the wait. And for all you Bella-Edward fanatics (Sorry Jacob lovers...die hard Bellard here!), Fully Booked has a great great deal. If you reserve a copy before July 31, you get 20% off. Good thing is you get a discount and you'll surely get a copy!

I'm so excited! :D :D :D

I've got ebooks of Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. Drop us a comment if you want a copy. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, popshionista! i'm a new reader, but share your love for s. meyer's books! can you please send me the twilight ebook at mics_17@yahoo.com ?
thanks!! :)
-mics

popshionista said...

hey mics! we sent the ebooks already. Enjoy reading! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi popshonista!! i havent read stephenie meyer's book yet , but when i read about it on the website, i planned on buying her book, but then didnt find the time and cant squeeze it on my budget,,,can you please please send me the twilight ebook as well? =)
thanks!! aylabpangsilog@hotmail.com
-rome

Mimie del Rosario said...

hey popshonista! i'm always intrigued by meyer's series. mind sending me the ebooks at mimie.delrosario@gmail.com? thanks.

popshionista said...

hi rome and mimie! ebooks sent! enjoy!

Unknown said...

give me new moon as an ebook plz. Pretty plz. Send it to luckylg30ff@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have just finished the first 3 books but short of the 4th one..may I request for the ebook for breaking dawn pleaseeeee! I'm dying to read it! Thanks! ndrea_26@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi geoff and jackal! sorry for the late reply. ebooks sent. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey popshionista! I'm new to the series and I was wondering whether you could send me any ebooks from the twilight saga that you have so that I could enjoy them and carry them with me on my ipod? That would be great! Here is my email: mariposita_boricua@msn.com. BTW, would the ebooks definitely work with the 4th generation ipod nano?

you are visitor number...