Monday, July 14, 2008

And so we meet again...CHOTOS mi love!


Yes that's mi love...mi CHOTOS! :) We've been apart for so long (11 months, 10 days and 13 hours), enough to make me go berserk when I found out that we can be together again!

I can just remember that one sweet Singapore afternoon. Everything was so perfect. I found my love! Yet it wasn't too long when the taste went away. Sorrow.

But just a few hours ago...thank God for New Hatchin Japanese grocery store...we were reunited! :D

I'm so happy that I called the store in advance to check for its availability and price! It is demand and supply baby! It's time to hoard and fall in love again with a stash of Chotos! You can't go wrong! :P


Now my baby pooch is just as Chotos crazy as I am! Itadakimasu! :P

No comments:

you are visitor number...