Saturday, July 19, 2008

Must-see: The Dark Knight

First Batman Movie I ever saw - and I couldn't ask for a better debut!

Amazing Movie.
Amazing Screenplay.
Amazing Shots, finally Gotham City found daylight!

Amazing Cast.
AMAZING CAST!

Aaron Eckhart, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman (nevermind Maggie,kidding).

HEATH LEDGER! If you need more reasons to fear clowns, watch this flick! Haha.
He is Joker. Jack Nicholson WHO?!
I'm not patronizing him (RIP).
He's really good.
He stole the show.


And CHRISTIAN BALE..
That stare..It melts my heart..I love him!
I know he's been around for ages. I use to see him all the time, on the pages of Seventeen/YM back in the mid-90s. He's always the Next Big Thing or The Hottest Bachelor Around, but was never given a break as huge as playing Bruce Wayne. Who stood a chance versus 90's Leo Di Caprio, even the pre-Titanic days, anyway? He is a very good actor(American Psycho)! Very good, hot actor..And that stare..Christian..Look at me..Choose me..Haha.

If you have a chance, go see it in IMAX. Nice aerial shots!

Go. Go. GO!

(Note 20/07/2008: Since I'm officially a Balehead - and this close to starting a fansite, haha- I did a little research. Turned out, although he was the first choice to play American Psycho, he did lost it to Leo for a while! Luckily he won it back!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alavet! saw it in imax. christian bale..that stare. whew. but the batman voice...i totally despise. hahah sorry. it's as if he has a bubble gum inside his mouth that he cant spit. but nonetheless, he's perfection. and the joker... heath mesmerized me all throughout. perfect perfect. but maggie...no comment. gud thing her character was killed. haha. bad bad!

Anonymous said...

garalgal..hahaha.too much cola.maggie was ok, katie would not have been as convincing (partner to a distric atty. eckhart).

you are visitor number...