Saturday, May 17, 2008

TOPSHOP Goodie Bag


I got one!
What's inside? Details after the jump! :)


What a lovely way to end a crappy day(week!)

I was ready to head home after having dinner with some people from work, when I decided to check if a re-opening announcement has been posted in TOPSHOP Greenbelt 4. After all, the store re-vamp has been going on for a while now! The store's absence is no fun.

So, imagine my delight when I saw caterers right in front of the always perfectly window-dressed store that is TS..

It could only mean one thing.

My mecca is back!!

Initially, I wasn't sure if I should go inside the store because

1. It's already past 10pm.

2. It looked like the store's holding a private event. I couldn't possibly pull-off party-crashing wearing flats!Haha.

But like a true-blue TOPSHOP addict, skipping a chance to browse through the store racks is not really an option. So I casually sneaked in. Bliss! No one really noticed that I'm uninvited! I immediately gravitated towards the swimwear section.. Maillot!! I want it!! But skip. It's been raining hard the past few days. Next, the small shoe section. Cute flats as usual. I wanted to try on the bejewelled gladiators, but SKIP again. I'll be off to Singapore in a few days. SINGAPORE = Charles &Keith!

Spotted the ombre short dress. Skip again.

I was making my way to the Petite section, when I heard someone called my name! Cute boy, immaculately dressed, brother of my best friend, Topshop insider. He asked me why I came in late. Late??

Turned out I was invited! I♥, we were invited! How come I didn't know! Anyway, as a guest, of course I'm entitled to receive the loot!! FREEBIES! Who hates freebies!!

Here are some of the free stuff:


TOPSHOP ec0-bag with anchor prints
PREVIEW Magazine, May 2008 Issue (I already own a copy, who wants to have it?)
NATASHA BEDINGFIELD CD
LANCOME and NEUTROGENA samples
Some ready-to-drink COCKTAILS! etc.

Not bad, no?

Anyway, the branch is not officially open yet, so we might have to wait for an announcement in the next few days. Too bad I didn't have my cam with me, I wanted to take pictures! The Greenbelt 4 store is by far the branch with the best store lay-out and interiors (at least for me). Plus I think this one carries a wide selection of clothes, shoes,and bags of new designs.
I don't think I have to explain further. TOPSHOP is always divine.

By the way, many,many thanks to RAF for the invites (which of course I didn't receive!). You're looking really good! I swear, he's so fasyon , I look like a rag next to him. Thanks!

3 comments:

A Wander Girl said...

my g! i miss preview!! and btw...i still love gwyneth..specially with her new outfits of late...

popshionista said...

ana p!!! force karlie to go there, i'll send you copies of local mags! And, we're in the minority here.GP forever.haha

Anonymous said...

apologies my love. i thought the angel sent u the msg. waaah...im drooling now. i didnt get anything. :( but im hapi for u though. great freebies! :))

i promise to deliver the message next time... even if hell freezes! :P

you are visitor number...