Thursday, May 22, 2008

BRUCAS: The Rising (Again)



Remember ONE TREE HILL? The show everyone used to love? Well anyway, apparently Season 5 just ended. And in the last few episodes ( I read TV.COM!), it seems like Brooke and Lucas have been getting a lot of airtime - TOGETHER. Bliss!



I love Chuck and Blair, but BRUCAS does the tease/and a whole lot of drama best ! One of the main reasons I stopped watching OTH is because Season 4 was mainly about Peyton and Luke! (The other being the show's lackluster wardrobe. Dress like you live in Manhattan!Haha)

Now after two seasons of ditching OTH, I can't wait for Season 6. Give me a little bit of Brooke and Luke, and I'm hooked again. I'm that easy to please. And weird I know, for a girl in her mid-20s, I surely enjoy teen dramas.

Just for fun, who would you like to see back together, Brooke and Lucas or Peyton and Lucas (er..Lindsay and Lucas)?





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

brucas definitely! and OTH is still love for me. i havent missed a single episode. uhm...as for the brucas part..they were more like best friends in this season. and the season ender was a major cliffhanger. lucas actually called someone and invited that person to come with him and get married in vegas! and guess what? brooke, peyton and lindsay all answered their fones at the same time. who could it be?? whoaaa!!

Anonymous said...

i read a spoiler saying Season 6 is for Leyton definitely (no wedding though)
I'm skipping Season 6 then.
hahaha

Anonymous said...

Leyton? what a disappointment! :(

you are visitor number...