Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tales of Popshionista Anxiety Attacks

Google-d Definition

anxious - (angk'shus, ang'shus)

  1. Uneasy and apprehensive about an uncertain event or matter; worried.
  2. Attended with, showing, or causing anxiety: spent an anxious night waiting for the test results.
Popshionista-speak

anxSHOES*- (angk'shus)
  1. Uneasy and apprehensive about a certain pair of shoes
  2. Attended with, showing, or causing anxiety: spent an anxious day salivating over your friend's shoes. See Image below**
* credits to J♥ who originally coined the term. Enjoy India dear!
** OK. My colleague just got back from a 2-month business trip to London. Like a true shoe-natic, she skipped eating altogether, and devoted her time and GBPs to shopping!
She bought around 8 pairs, that's like a pair for every week she spent in UK. Wow! Drooling. Now that's what I call real business! Anyway, pictured above is one of the many sources of my shoe anxiety.. I'm so anxshoes all morning I had to take a picture of it using my phone's cam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*drools* can i just be her sister? i can be her hand-me-down sister! what size is it anyway? haha feeling!

you are visitor number...