Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Flick Pick: Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

Remember Bleeker from Juno? He's back!! From the book Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan, here comes the movie version starring Michael Cera (aka Bleeker my Love :D) and Kat Dennings. I haven't read the book (M♥ did...she said it was a good book and she'll probabaly do a review soon. yey!). But I'm expecting a good movie version.

BTW, just a tip for all you dying to get a hold of the book, it's OUT of STOCK at the moment so don't waste your time going to Powerbooks or Fully Booked. It's only available at  SM San Lazaro National Bookstore. Ssshhh...hush popshionistas! It's a top secret. :D

It's Michael Cera and the movie soundtrack...that's all I need to know! :D



For more info, you can visit their official site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the book and I've been waiting for the movie! Norah is being played by Kat Dennings.

Anonymous said...

I loved the book and I've been waiting for the movie! Norah is being played by Kat Dennings.

you are visitor number...