Tuesday, February 26, 2008

oscar fashion nth degree of separation

Before you read this post, I think there are a few interesting (?!) things you should know about me:


1. I am a banker. I actually understand those financial terms coined especially to confuse people.

2. I live beyond my means. haha

3. My leg hurts when I wear flats.

4. I'm a closet nerd.

5. I love water sports but I can't swim.

6. I am one of the few (around 5 ) people who still love gwyneth paltrow.

7. My memory span rivals the brain capacity of a goldfish, but strangely...

8. I have knack for remembering random non-sense, like the plate number of my college crush, the number of songs in my ipod, and yes, I know who wore what at the Oscars.

You see, I have never watched the actual ceremony. But the red carpet?? ! I couldn't possibly avoid it, even if I try (huh?haha). Every year I find myself updating an imaginary Academy Awards fashion scorecard. Cameron in Valentino! Kirsten, definitely a Chanel! There's Monique ( there wasn't any Lhuiller this year, no?) . Sorry, the girl can't help it!


So at the risk of sounding like I dont have anything more important to do, here's my version of Oscar Fashion Six Degrees of Separation
♥m
Penelope Cruz must really like Charlize Theron.

Apart from the Red Carpet and Nicole Kidman, there's another Oscar regular - pink strapless gowns!


Noir Bete Noir?! Not all!


Fashion history repeats itself...


Even just a year after .

No comments:

you are visitor number...